It can be quite a challenge to fill out a tax return in the right way. Taxes are often a difficult matter, let alone how complicated for a US expat living in the Netherlands. As a US expat in the Netherlands, filling out a proper tax return may be a difficult matter. Especially if you are not familiar with Dutch tax brackets. Are you currently working as an American for a Dutch company in the Netherlands? You will find full service at Witlox International Tax Advice . What exactly is ‘full service’? You will receive accurate assistance with all social and economic matters that might be applicable to your situation. Besides US tax returns in the Netherlands, Witlox helps you to find your way in requiring the correct work permit, provides information about school enrolments, visa, and much more!

How to apply for US tax returns in the Netherlands

Have you already noticed some of differences between living in the Netherlands and living in the US? Sometimes it can be fun to discover some differences, but it can be difficult as well. Income taxes for instance, are very different in the Netherlands. Did you know that even though you are neither living nor working in the USA, you are still required to file tax returns. And did you know that you can also apply for US tax returns when working as an expat in the Netherlands? Well, you can! Because this can be quite complicated, Witlox International Tax Advice helps you to fill out the tax return properly.

US tax returns as a foreign employee working in the Netherlands

Obviously working in a country like the Netherlands is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity you do not want to miss. The modern cities, the people and the great location are the perfect circumstances for the best time of your life. Except the tax returns, of course. The Netherlands are, among other things, known for high taxes, especially for higher incomes. Does this mean that you will be losing money as an American? Not exactly. As a US citizen you are still obliged to fill out your tax returns for the American government, even though you are neither working nor living stateside. You need some experienced support! Find widespread experience at Witlox International Tax Advice. This company is more than willing to help you with US tax returns in the Netherlands. Contact them today and inquire about the possibilities.