We live in a fast-paced world and there are so many things to do. Most of the time, people are preoccupied with something other than cooking healthy and delicious foods.
Summer is coming and it will be really hot outside. Wouldn’t it be great if there is a recipe that you can readily create in under 15 minutes?
Well, there is such a recipe, and I am to share with you that recipe in today’s article. Today, we are going to make the hCG Diet Asian-Style Watermelon Salad.
This is a quick and healthy dish that you can consume even when you’re in phase 2 of the hCG diet.
First, what makes this dish amazingly special? Well, in the summer months, there will be an abundant supply of Watermelon. They are going to be cheap and everyone can do this dish without spending a lot of money.
Also, Watermelons hold water, so this dish can help you get rehydrated in the summer months.
So, without further ado, here are all the ingredients that you need in order to make the hCG Diet Asian-Style Watermelon Salad:
20 grams’ sesame seeds
1 bunch of breakfast Radishes
1/2 bunch of Fresh Mint
1 lime (this is optional)
1/2 clove of garlic
1-2 fresh red chilies
1 thumb-sized piece of ginger
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp low-salt/sodium Soy Sauce
1. Get a dry pan and toast the sesame seeds over medium-high heat. Toast if for a couple of minutes until the seeds become golden brown and its aroma is starting to get out. After which, take it off the heat and set it aside for now.
2. The next step will be to remove all of the seeds from the chili, peel your ginger and garlic, and then finely grate them and then put them in a jam jar. Make sure that this jar has been thoroughly cleaned.
3. Next, squeeze the juice of the 2 limes in the jar as well as add some soy sauce and sesame oil as well. Put on the lid and shake it well until everything is incorporated nicely.
4. Get a spoon and scoop out the water melon flesh. For some refinement, cut the watermelon flesh in 1-centimeter chunks.
5. Next, finely slice the radishes, making sure to leave all of the tops that look great, and then get the mint leaves and slice them as well.
6. Mix the watermelon and radish into a bowl and pour some of the spicy dressing over it.
7. Sprinkle the mint over it and toss to combine all of the ingredients.
8. For the finishing touch, just sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds and if you have some baby mint leaves left, sprinkle some on top of the watermelon dish as well.
9. If you like some tanginess to the dish, add a juice of one line. Serve and Enjoy!
This dish is very easy to make and it takes roughly 15 minutes to do everything. The hCG Diet Asian-Style Watermelon Salad is a perfect dish you can make, especially during the hot summer months.
The ingredients used in this dish can be bought anywhere and the cost of the entire dish is relatively inexpensive as well.